Our client a successful family owned manufacturing business based on the North side of Brisbane is looking for an experienced Purchasing Officer to join their team.
Your main focus will be:
• Manage all aspects of purchasing including liaising with Sales reps, suppliers and management
• Source products and negotiate best price from preferred suppliers
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Assist team in Ad hoc administration duties
• Manage stock levels and co-ordinate with Warehouse staff
• Maintain Excel reports
• Prepare documents for Directors and Sales Team
• Prioritising your workload and feedback critical information to management
The ideal candidate will have :
• An easy-going personality, be confident and a good communicator
• Experience with purchasing software and have sound computer skills
• Certificate III or IV in Warehousing and Distribution
• Have extensive experience in administration with a customer focus
• Initiative and be able to efficiently manage your time
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
Please apply by following the link below, or call (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19 we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, which can be found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary