Our very busy engineering client based in Archerfield is in expansion mode and they are looking for two (2) experienced Mechanical Assembly Fitters for heavy vehicle assembly to start straight away.
These will be ongoing roles with a view to permanent.
These roles will start as casual and move to permanent full-time positions with competitive wages and overtime available to the right applicants.
As a Mechanical Assembly Fitter, your role will be to assemble and install specialised accessories and components to customised vehicles and trucks to the highest standard.
If you have the following:
• Trade qualified or 2nd Class mechanical fitting experience
• Attention to detail
• Commitment to quality work
• Experience with Hydraulic and Pneumatic fit-up
• Recent mechanical installation and assembly
• Own transport & current drivers’ license
• Self-motivated & positive attitude towards Workplace Health & Safety
• Automotive Build Experience
• Welding Experience an advantage
• Strong work history
To apply for these positions, call us on 07 3865 6333 or click the Apply Button. One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $40.00 – $41.00 per hour