- Sheetmetal Workers
- 2nd Class Welders
- Temp to Perm
- ASAP Start for the right People
Several of our clients in both engineering and manufacturing are seeking suitably experienced Boilermakers, Sheetmetal and 2nd class Welders for long term casual work. For these roles we are seeking self-motivated people with a can do attitude.
We have positions available on the North side of Brisbane with opportunities that will enable you to become an integral part of our clients business with a variety of industries to chose from.
Skills & Experience we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as either a Qualified Trades person or 2nd class welder
- The ability to read and understand Engineering and workshop Drawings
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Have full PPE and be able to follow safety directives
- Have own reliable vehicle and drivers licence
- Be able to start as early as 5am at times and do overtime when on offer
Reliability is one of the key attributes that we are searching for, this will have you working consistent hours for a good rate of pay. Our clients are well known in their respective industries, and have the track record of looking after their casual staff by providing a safe and enjoyable working environment.
We also pride ourselves on treating our casual staff as part of our team and not just as a number that completes a time sheet every week.
If you think you might be the star we are looking for please apply now for immediate start. Long term work available
To apply, please follow the link below and ensure you include a current resume with your application.
For more information, please call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333 for more information.