Factory Machine Operator with CNC experience for Northside Manufacturer of 4WD components.
The successful applicant must be able to:
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by following blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as Welding, cutting, drilling, grinding, milling, etc
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance and/or make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in the work area
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
This position starts as Casual labor-hire, offering 38 hours per week Monday to Friday with a perm role on offer after the qualifying period.
To apply for these positions, click Apply Now below, or call (07) 3865 6333
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, which can be found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour