Our very busy client in Molendinar who specialises in high-end residential and commercial joinery/fit-outs are seeking an experienced CNC Operator, who has a passion for excellence.
You will be required to:
• Operate the CNC machine & Edge Bander
• Interact on a daily basis with the Factory Foreman & Design team
• Perform routine maintenance on the machine
• Handle Materials
• Drive a Forklift (training provided if necessary)
To be successful in this position, you will require the following:
• Have experience operating a CNC, preferably a Biesse Rover A or similar
• Have a commitment to excellence and a sense of urgency
• Be a team player
• Be a problem solver
• Be safety conscience
• Be able to supply recent work references
If you are interested in joining an experienced and energetic team, please submit your application or phone 07 3865 6333 and ask to speak with Steve.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $35.00 – $40.00 per hour