Our client is a structural steel business on the Northside of Brisbane.
They have an amazing potential for a CNC Plasma Cutter with a permanent role in mind.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities;
- You will be working on a brand new CNC Plasma Cutter
- Previous Beamline experience an advantage
- Load/unload CNC plasma programs.
- Overhead crane use to load steel plate on/off the plasma bed.
- Changing cutting and drilling tools during operation.
- Interpreting work orders and prioritizing based on due date and material.
- Communicating effectively with programmers and other operators.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy.
Skills & Experience;
- Can-do Attitude
- Relevant experience with CNC operating.
- Previous Plasma Operating experience is a must
- Strong knowledge in reading and interpret drawings.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Strong understanding of CNC – machining tools.
- Able to plan and discuss the most efficient machine set up.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
An attractive remuneration rate is available for the successful applicant.
APPLY NOW or, call 3865 6333 for more information!!!
Expected Start Date: 30/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $35.00 – $40.00 per hour