Are you looking for an opportunity for a CAREER, not just a job!!!
Our client, based in Lytton, have an immediate requirement for experienced Welder Fabricators, Coach Builders and/ or Boat Builders.
What’s On Offer?
• IMMEDIATE STARTS
• Full-time from Monday to Friday – 38 hours plus O/T
• Potential for permanent positions
• Competitive industry rates from $41.00 + penalties
• Career development opportunities – supervisor and leading hand progression
The Company You Will Work At:
Our client is aiming to become the Mercedes Benz equivalent of new quality truck builders in Australia and they are fast on their way to becoming that.
These are opportunities to get in early and establish yourself within the company culture and grow with it. They will definitely look after you moving forward.
They are partnered with some of the leading businesses in the world.
They are currently seeking experienced and self-motivated individuals to join their talented team. Based in Lytton you will be fitting new refrigerated truck bodies, repairing truck bodies, and completing some fabrication and fibreglass work.
Ideal Background in any of the following areas:
• Truck bodybuilding
• Coach Building
• Caravan building
• Cold room building or repairs
• Refrigerated bodies
The successful applicants will be able to work consistently under minimal supervision and have:
• Fabrication work including MIG welding mild steel & aluminium
• Truck Body Fabrication
• Body installations
• Fibreglass repair
• General vehicle fit-out and electrical harness assembly work.
• Trade qualified or 2nd Class Welder/Fabricator/Truck Body/Trailer Builder
• Experience using a variety of welding procedures
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
• Deftness and attention to detail
• Forklift licence would be highly desired
If you have the above required skills and are excited to be a part of this AWESOME team then we would love to hear from you! Please click the apply button and JUMP ON-BOARD! or call Steve on 0481710686.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Expected Start Date: 30/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $41.00 – $42.00 per hour