Our client based in Sumner Park is seeking a Factory Hand/s to join their Manufacturing Plant specialising in Timber panelling.
This position requires you to be available to work from 7.00AM to 4.00PM across a 5-day working week.
Options for working 2 or 3 days are also available.
Along with your strong work ethic and willingness to learn, you will receive support and training from the team in all aspects of the production operations.
• Monitoring machines for quality and blockages
• Feeding material in and taking product off
• Loading/unloading timber sheets onto machines
• Lifting of finished product off rollers onto trolleys
• Keeping machine area clean
• Must be available for 2 – 5 shifts per week and be flexible to complete 5 days if needed.
• Effective communication (written, verbal and comprehension) skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Can commit to part-time hours or full-time hours and be available for ongoing work.
• Able to lift up to 20kg and be physically fit.
To apply for these positions, call us on 07 3865 6333 or click the Apply Button. One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 – $26.00 per hour