Factory Machine Operator with CNC experience for Northside Manufacturer of 4WD components.
The successful applicant must be able to:
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by following blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
• Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as Welding, cutting, drilling, grinding, milling etc
• Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance and/or make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
• Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in the work area
• Comply with all safety and health regulations
This position starts out as Casual labour-hire, offering 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, with a permanent role on offer after the qualifying period
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please apply now!
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
For more information, please call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $27.00 – $30.00 per hour