- Casual ongoing with a view to a permanent role
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime available daily
- High profile customer base and variety in work
Our client specialises in truck and tanker body manufacturing and servicing and have high profile customers including Qld Fire Service and large businesses within the mining industry all with long term contracts.
They are looking for experienced, motivated and energetic Trade Qualified Fitter / Welders and Diesel Fitters, with high attention to detail to join their service and build a team. Carry out scheduled servicing, repairs & maintenance on trucks & trailers & attend on-site breakdowns.
Minimum 2 months of work with the potential to go permanent.
Fitter / Welder:
- A qualified Fitter / Welder with a minimum of 5 years of trade experience
- MIG/TIG Aluminium, S/S and Mild Steel
- Strong work history with Trucks or Specialised Vehicles would be highly regarded (in the particular fit-out of emergency vehicles)
- Gas Fit Up, Pneumatic, Hydraulics and Pipe Fitting experience is ideal
Diesel Fitter / Mechanic:
- A qualified Diesel Fitter / Mechanic with a minimum of 5 years trade experience
- Strong work history with Trucks or Specialised Vehicles would be highly regarded (in particular servicing of emergency vehicles)
- Reconditioning and Service background
- High attention to detail and takes pride in producing quality work every time
- Works well in a team environment but can also work independently when required
- Can work in a dynamic and changing workplace
- Energetic, have a positive work ethic and commitment to meeting schedule
- Awareness of workplace, health and safety regulations
- Reliable and punctual
- Can communicate with customers
If you think you have what it takes, tell us why this job is for YOU!
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve on 0481 710 686