Our Client based in Eagle Farm is looking for an experienced Food production team leader preferably someone with Production line experience in food or a similar industry.
You will be responsible for the efficient and safe running of the production processes on a daily basis with an emphasis on staff motivation and allocation as per Production Schedule demands
- Manufacturing/Food Production background.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- At least 2 years of experience leading a small production team.
- Strong leadership, motivational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform physically demanding manual handling tasks
- Hands-On’ approach and positive work attitude
- Have the ability to coordinate production activities efficiently and effectively
- Experience in GMP/HACCP or Food Handling
- Forklift license (desirable)
- Availability for 5 am starts
- Supervise staff to ensure maximum productivity levels are achieved at all times
- Mentor, train and motivate staff
- Ensure the production process runs smoothly and that all machinery is maintained and operates at peak efficiency
- Notify management of any breakdowns or production hold-ups
- Identify and assist in any problem solving of production issues
- Check finished products to ensure quality, and that industry standards are met
- Compliance with all Company Procedures and Policies.
- Adherence to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Standards.
- Perform production duties as required
- Oversee adherence to all WPHS procedures
- Production reporting to management
This role will start out as a Casual role with the view for permanency after qualifying period. Ideally, the successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a desire to achieve! Immediate start on offer
If you believe you have all of the above, follow the link below to APPLY NOW! or, call 3865 6333 for more information.