Our Client, a food manufacturer in Eagle farm is currently busy and needs a new Production Worker to join their team.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess:
- Experience working in a repetitive, heavy lifting , high volume role and be able to follow procedures
- A strong safety focus and possess excellent attention to detail
- Confidence in a role that requires you to lift up to 25kgs for 8 hours plus per day
- Have the ability to be able to start as early at 5am in peak times and to perform 10 hours per day Monday to Thursday with most Fridays off
- A background in food manufacturing would be an advantage
- Have own reliable transport and drivers licence essential to be able to get to this site
- Proven reliability
This role starts out as a casual with the view to a permanent role being offered after qualifying period.
If you think you have the above attributes, please apply now by sending your up to date current resume stating previous relative experience without delay!
Expected Start Date: 18/01/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 – $26.00 per hour