Spray Painters Trade / Trade Assistants or Labourers with a desire to learn.
• Eagle Farm /Pinkenba
• Ongoing roles with immediate starts !!!
Our client who specializes in the manufacturing of mining equipment are seeking experienced or non-experienced Industrial Spray Painters, 2nd Class Spray Painters and Labourers who want to learn the craft of Spray Painting to join the team on an ongoing basis in their workshop.
Working a 38 hour week with the expectation of overtime and sometimes weekend work, your duties will include but will not be limited to the following:
• Paint preparation including sandblasting of large mining machinery and parts
• Assisting with industrial coating using high volume, high-pressure units.
• General maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment
The successful candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Industrial Painting experience (no qualifications required)
• Sandblasting experience is a benefit
• Poly spraying experience would be an advantage
• Forklift licence
• Must have own transport
• Must be Reliable and punctual
• Correct PPE (Overalls/Long pants/Long-sleeved shirt/Steel capped work boots)
• Must be able to pass pre-employment medical inclusive of drug and alcohol testing
To apply for this position, call us on 07 3865 6333 or click the Apply Button.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $32.00 – $38.00 per hour