Trades Assistants with a Forklift ticket required for North-Side Mining Manufacturing company, casual ongoing role offering 38 hours plus overtime per week.
Duties will include:
• Assembly of mining equipment
• Assisting Boilermakers and fitters
• Some heavy lifting and general production duties
• Engineering workshop duties
• Forklift operation
The successful applicants will have:
• The ability to read and understand workshop drawings
• Experience using an array of hand and power tools
• Experience performing repetitive tasks
• Be able to use measuring equipment
• Welding experience an advantage
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to follow strict WPH&S procedures
• Able to work Mon to Fri starting as early as 5.30am
• Own transport and drivers license essential
• Forklift license essential
• Able to pass pre-employment medical inclusive of drug and alcohol testing
If you are interested in joining an experienced and energetic team, please submit your application or phone 07 3865 6333.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $28.00 – $30.00 per hour