Our client based in Virginia is a leading Brand Clothing and Merchandise company with over 40 years of experience.
Their cutting-edge approach and extensive product ranges are recognised nationally and internationally. Their exceptional logistics and production relationships have resulted in reduced costs, enhanced brand engagement, and increased sales.
This is an awesome opportunity for an Inventory and Purchasing Manager eager to enhance their career prospects, develop their skills, contribute to the company’s growth, and join a reputable company.
Ultimately, you will strive to be a high performer and enjoy working in an honest, collaborative environment and develop with a team of like-minded, motivated, and driven individuals.
Reporting to the Director, the successful applicant will have a hands-on approach with sound organisational skills and the ability to manage staff, prioritise workload, and lead by example. A mindset of committing to quality, actively seeking to continually improve work processes, and takes pride in their attention to detail.
Skills and Experience
- Over 5 years of experience in an inventory manager/purchasing role.
- CRM or ERP Software Experience (Exonet or similar)
- Net stock Inventory Management System experience (Ideal)
- Strong skills in Inventory Analysis are essential
- Degree in Business or related field
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Manage stock control – adjusting stock levels
- Track and Place local and international bulk orders
- Liaise with stockholders related to product availability and incoming stock
- Organise and maintain inventory, ensuring shipment and inventory transaction accuracy
- Manage KPI’s
Salary and Opportunities;
$75000 – $85000 + Superannuation (Negotiable based on exp)
- Permanent Full Time
- Exciting and rapidly growing business
- Outstanding company culture
- Upskilling Opportunities
If you think you are the right fit for this role then apply NOW by following the link below.
To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up-to-date resume with your application.
For more information, please call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000 – 85,000 P.A