Our client, based in Narangba, is an innovative leader within the mining materials industry, providing its customers with the highest level of service and quality products. They are proudly Australian-owned.
They are seeking a keen and motivated Junior to learn the ins and outs of Welding and Fabrication to join their production facility. They manufacture quality, custom-built stainless steel sieves, and screens.
Training will be provided on all aspects of the role, and duties will include:
- spot welding products together
- basic fabrication work
- general trade assistant work around the factory
- maintaining a clean and tidy area
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Be prepared to learn and adhere to the OH&S requirements within a manufacturing environment
- Be able to communicate effectively and be willing to engage in the manufacturing environment
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be able to work to tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
- Have a high standard of quality workmanship
- Have your own reliable transport
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Have good written English skills
- Be in good health with the ability to lift and carry heavy objects
Experience with mechanical fitting and assembling components within a manufacturing environment and competency in using hand and power tools will be viewed favourably.
Salary will be negotiated in line with experience, with overtime opportunities available. If you think you fit the above criteria, we would be interested in hearing from you.
This is a great way to get into the Metal Fabrication Industry !!!
To apply, please follow the link below or call (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual