Factory Hand/Machine Operator with CNC experience for Northside Manufacturer of 4WD components.
The successful applicant must be able to:
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by following blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as Welding, cutting, drilling, grinding, milling etc
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance and/or make adjustments to machinery when necessary, to improve performance
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
This position starts out as Casual labour-hire, offering 38 hours per week Monday to Friday with perm role on offer after qualifying period.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply following the link below or call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $24.00 – $30.00 per hour