Our client is a leader in the design, manufacture and maintenance of high-speed packaging machinery.
They are looking for a couple of good all-around Fitters who are available for an immediate start. This is an ongoing role through to at least February next year and will involve the assembly, maintenance and repairs of various machinery and equipment within their facility.
Those candidates who have experience working within a high-speed packaging environment or assembly of new machinery will be highly regarded.
• For work through until next year
• Potential for 10 hour days
• $36 / hr plus O/T
• Work in a clean environment
The successful candidate:
• Have demonstrated experience with the assembly and maintenance of various technical packaging machineries such as Case Packers, Palletisers, Conveyors and Applicators
• Be experienced in pneumatic systems and hydraulics.
• Be confident in milling, turning and welding
• Have exceptional skills in fault finding and diagnostics.
• Have experience working in new machinery builds.
• Demonstrate excellent time management, leadership and organisational skills.
• Be results-driven and able to work to deadlines under pressure.
• Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Sound knowledge of WH&S requirements.
To apply please follow the link below or call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
***** To be considered for the role, please ensure you include an up-to-date resume with your application. *****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $36.00 – $37.00 per hour