Accurate Recruitment is currently seeking a Trade Qualified Maintenance Fitter for work on Brisbane’s North side
- Maintannce Fitter – required for our Manufacturing Client of Poly Products – Geebung
To be considered for the ongoing trade roles you must have the following:
- Trade Qualifications Cert III in Engineering
- Must be able to read workshop drawings & work with minimal supervision
- Able to Mig or Arc Weld
- Current High risk forklift advantage.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Able to trouble shoot
- Make a commitment to strictly adhere to all safety standards and procedures required
- Willing and able to take on the responsibility of your own job
- Be a highly motivated individual with a strong commitment to teamwork.
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen, have residential status or the right to work in Australia. (Preference will be given to candidates living in the Brisbane Area).
To apply please follow the link below, or call (07) 3865 6333
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19 we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, which can be found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $40.00 – $41.00 per hour