High profile All Terrain Technology Company established for over 40 years is seeking a Production Mig Welder with previous experience.
The company is a leader in fabricated components for all-terrain vehicles.
The applicant needs to be reliable, self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision, and be QA-minded.
Previous experience with programming/operating welding robots is a huge advantage
- Manual Mig Welding experience
- Previous experience operating a welding robot an advantage
- Ability to read technical drawings and welding data/symbols – an advantage
- Be able to produce welded components to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Take pride in their work and meet targets set by the supervisor
- Be committed to safe working practices
- Methodical approach to work QA & work procedures
- Good communication skills
Apply now by following the link below or call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333 for more information.