Accurate Recruitment requires the services of a Recruitment Consultant who is enthusiastic and passionate about recruitment. Ideally, you will have a proven track record in recruitment, preferably in Industrial and/or Trades and Construction roles.
The individual we are seeking must be willing to work hard, be dedicated, and be passionate about being a part of our recruitment team. You must have the ATTITUDE to get in and give anything a go.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience within the recruitment industry.
- Experience with end to end recruitment
- Demonstrated temporary and/or permanent recruitment experience in the Industrial, Trades, or Construction Industry.
- Exposure to account management.
- Exposure to B2B sales – you need to be willing to give sales a go.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OHS, quality & compliance.
- Formal qualifications or experience with Workplace Assessments is ideal but not essential.
- Highly organised and with excellent time management and an eye for detail, you will be able to switch from filling an order to preparing a proposal while updating client details in the system- easy!
- You will possess a healthy network of industry relationships underpinning your ethical approach to doing business. Your communication skills are exceptional, as are your motivational level, work ethic, and determination to be as successful as you know you can be.
Your role will consist of:
- Interviewing candidates
- Conducting candidate inductions
- Reference Checks on suitable candidates
- Filling client jobs
- Database maintenance
- Rotational On-Call requirement
- Site inspections
- Account management
- And More
We want to hear from you if you are searching for a role that offers vision and flexibility with lifestyle and work.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please submit a covering letter with your resume, attention to Mr. Lindley Watson at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions before submitting a resume, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0423 07556
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up-to-date resume with your application****