- $58.00 Per Hour Day Shift
- All Penalties Apply
- 14-21 days straight
- Min 10 hr days
We are currently seeking experienced, Trade Qualified Fitters, Boilermakers and Sheetmetal workers for a shutdown with a major manufacturing company in Brisbane.
To be considered a suitable applicant you will require the following-
- Trade Qualification – Cert III in Engineering
- Must be able to read workshop drawings & work with minimal supervision.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Own reliable transport
- Make a commitment to strictly adhere to all safety standards and procedures required.
- Willing and able to take on the responsibility of your own job
- Be a highly motivated individual with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Have a commitment to attendance
- Be prepared to undergo pre-employment medical inclusive of drug and alcohol testing prior to an employment offer.
The Shutdown is Scheduled to start in early September pending on parts and materials.
To apply please follow the link below, or call (07) 3865 6333
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19 we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, which can be found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have any questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $40.00 – $41.00 per hour