Our client is a proudly Australian-owned local Northside Brisbane manufacturer, established over 40 years ago as a supplier of 4WD components.
Their continually growing business services the needs of a diverse range of clientele all over Australia.
They now have several positions available for Storepersons for an immediate start
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual, with a good work ethic and, a forklift license, to join their existing team.
This is one industry that is thriving in our current COVID-affected times.
• Ongoing, casual role with a view to permanency after 4 months – 38 hours per week
• Brisbane Northside based
• Forklift license
• Experience in warehousing – minimum 2 years
• Receipt and Dispatch
• Intermediate computer skills
• Must be able to multi-task
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Mechanically minded advantage
• Manual Drivers license
• Must be able to pass Drug and alcohol test
• Forklift work
• Receive, scan, handle, pick, pack and dispatch goods
• Arrange transport
• Con notes
• Loading, unloading stock
• Stock rotation, stock take
• Customer service
• General warehouse duties
• Heavy lifting
If you think you are the person we are looking for, please apply now!
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
For more information, please call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $27.00 – $29.00 per hour