Our client is a proudly owned local Northside Brisbane based company established over 40 years ago as a supplier of industrial cleaning products.
The continually growing business services the needs of a diverse range of clientele including government, schools, health and aged care food and various other industries.
Currently, an exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic individual with a good work ethic in the form of a Storeperson / Delivery Driver to join their existing team.
• Full-time position
• Brisbane Northside based
• LF forklift license (required)
• LO forklift licence (an advantage)
• MR Drivers licence with a clean driving record (an advantage)
• Experience in warehousing
• Basic computer skills
• Receive, scan, handle, pick, pack and dispatch goods
• Loading and unloading delivery trucks
• Forklift work
• Stock rotation, stock take
• General warehouse duties
• Multidrop deliveries in a ute and truck
• Able to create strong working relationships with customers and teammates
• Good attention to detail
• Time management, capable of setting own priorities and able to multi-task at times
• Able to achieve outcomes in a timely manner with a sense of urgency and energy
This permanent role is well suited to a motivated and energetic person wanting to work full time and take their basic warehousing knowledge to the next level.
To apply for these positions, call us on (07) 3865 6333 or click the Apply Button.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $52,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year