Our very busy Engineering client based in Archerfield is in expansion mode and they are looking for two (2) experienced Store Persons with Forklift to start immediately.
These will be ongoing roles with a view to permanent.
• Adhering to all health, safety & environmental work practices
• Receipting, Picking, Packing, and Dispatch duties
• Store’s administration duties including data entry, customer service, sorting dockets
• Crating and packing of components & finished product for dispatch
• Dealing with truck/courier drivers/container unloading
• Stock control and organisation of inventory
• General housekeeping of Stores/Warehouse area
To be successful in this position you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
• Recent Stores and Forklift experience
• Level II or III in Warehousing (desirable)
• Strong attention to detail
• Driver’s license
• Forklift license
• High-level numeracy skills
• High-level computer skills (data entry)
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• A will do attitude with a strong customer service focus
To apply for these positions, call us on 07 3865 6333 or click the Apply Button. One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $29.00 – $30.00 per hour