Our client based in Southport has an amazing ongoing opportunity for an experienced store person to become part of their proud professional team. Their continual winning of projects has led to this new role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Packing of orders
- Forklift Operation
- Dispatch and Receipt;
- Data entry and processing of paperwork
- Keeping workspace clean and tidy;
Experience and skills;
- Previous warehouse experience within manufacturing preferred;
- Current Forklift licence and relevant experience
- Attention to detail
- Be physically fit
- Permanent residency or Australian citizenship status.
To apply please follow the link below or call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
Expected Start Date: 04/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent