Our high-profile client is seeking a Vehicle Parts Fitter to join their engineering workshop based in Geebung.
The company is a leader in fabricated components for all-terrain vehicles.
The applicants will need to be reliable, self-motivated, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Previous experience in vehicle modification and parts fitting
- Preferable experience in fitting electrical components to vehicles
- Experience in trailer repairs desirable
- ability to read technical drawings and welding data/symbols – an advantage
- be able to produce welded components to a high standard and promptly
- Ability to commit to safe working practices
- Have a systematic approach to work QA & work procedures
- Have good communication skills
- Able to pass Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol testing
To apply, please follow the link below or call (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual