Our client based in Pinkenba has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator to join their existing team.
Duties will include:
- Handling dispatch correspondence
- Processing and reporting of stock movements
- Support warehouse with basic Ad hoc admin duties
- Will be working in the warehouse in dispatch, booking transport.
You will have:
- Experience using Epicor (similar to SAP) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated Admin experience within a Warehouse environment.
- A high attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- PPE high vis and steel capped boots
- Forklift license an advantage
- Monday to Friday 38 hours per week with some overtime on offer
- Onsite parking available
- 8am starts.
- Casual role to start, view to permanency.
- Large international company
- Warehouse environment
- Must be able to pass pre-employment medical prior to starting
To apply please follow the link below or call us now on 07 3865 6333 for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Casual
Salary: 25:00 – 29:00 P/H