Our client, a proudly Australian-owned local Brisbane company, is looking for 2 potential Warehouse Assistants. They are a fast-paced company that is in a growth phase, offering casual roles leading to permanent ones.
The roles will cover Receipt and Dispatch and will also see you potentially in a backup production role.
These are exciting opportunities for enthusiastic individuals with a good stores background, work ethic, and extensive forklift experience to join their existing
Ongoing casual role with a view to permanency after a short qualifying period
• Forklift license a MUST
• Experience in warehousing
• Dispatch and Receipt
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Prior inventory data entry skills an advantage
• Attention to detail.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Mechanically minded advantage
• Drivers license
• Forklift work
• Receive, scan, handle, pick, pack and dispatch goods
• Arrange transport
• Con notes
• Loading, unloading stock
• Stock rotation, stock take
• Customer service
• General warehouse duties
To apply, please follow the link below, to be considered for the role please ensure you attached an up-to-date resume with your application.
For more information, please phone Accurate Recruitment on 07 3865 6333.