Our client based in Geebung, the leading Independent suspension manufacturer for Caravans and Camper trailers in Australia, are currently looking for a Warehouse Purchasing Officer to join their expanding team.
As the Purchasing Officer, you will work as a key member of their supply chain and will maintain and control the flow of goods and materials into their business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintain the Goods Inwards Strategy to ensure quality and availability of required materials at all times.
• Inspect goods on arrival
• Ensure all incoming stock is compliant to drawings including finishes
• Record all measurements and findings on drawings
• Address any non-compliant parts via the returns systems
• Check goods delivered to orders and enter into the system, address any discrepancies
• Label all boxes/pallets
• Supplier liaising
• Systems improvement including assisting with policies, procedures and SOP’S
• Reporting to management
The successful candidate will have:
• A purchasing/procurement background
• Experience with tracking orders
• Experience using an ERP system
• Computer literate and have the ability to learn and use new programs
• Experience using scanners and other logistic technologies
• Knowledge and application of OH&S
The role will begin as a casual with the view of an offer of permanency after 4 months.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
For more information, please call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $32.00 – $35.00 per hour