Our client based in Virginia is a supplier of cleaning products, chemicals, and cleaning machinery for major brands in the cleaning industry.
Their goal is to always exceed customers’ expectations. For over 40 years, the family’s drive for world-class, innovative supply has been sustained by strong customer partnerships.
It is this organisations’ outstanding reputation that guarantees they remain a leading, quality-assured, value-added supplier, committed to creating quality products.
Your New Role:
• Supervision of the day-to-day operations of the warehouse
• Oversight of the start-up procedures – unlocking and pre-start checks on all operational equipment
• Managing the daily work plan
• Oversight of the daily picking requirements
• Freight management
• Supervision of picking and checking processes for accuracy to ensure customers’ orders are fulfilled in an accurate and timely manner
• Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
• Always championing a safety-first culture by role modeling safety leadership
You will have:
• A minimum of two (2) years leadership experience in a warehouse environment
• Enthusiastic leader who is results-driven and grows others to achieve high performance and willing to be hands-on
• Computer literacy and understanding of WMS’s
• Flexibility to work with shifting daily priorities
• Strong observation skills and meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Expertise in safe manual handling techniques and equipment
• Ability and willingness to work in a warehouse environment to assist the team
• A “can do” and positive attitude
To be considered for the role please ensure you attach an up-to-date resume with your application.
For further information, please phone Accurate Recruitment on 07 3865 6333.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $55,000 – $59,999 P/A