- $33.20 per hour Permanent rate
- + Overtime
- + Holiday Pay and Loading
- + Sick Pay
These roles will primarily involve fabrication welding of forklift attachments.
Offering full-time positions straight up with the opportunity for overtime with penalty rates.
Our client is an international engineering company specialising in the design and manufacture of forklift attachments and has been around for over 30 years.
They are a growing and fast paced organisation looking to expand their operations, reaching clients around Australia and overseas.
Trade qualification preferred
- Trade qualification in Boiler making / Welding
- High level MIG welding skills on equipment / parts
- Light / heavy fabrication experience including cutting, grinding, oxy etc.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- MIG Hi Tensile
- Jig Work
Other skills/experience that may be beneficial:
- TIG welding
- Forklift license
- Ability to fabricate from plans
- Driver’s license
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please follow the link below to apply.
Please ensure you include a detailed resume detailing your practical experience and two recent work references with your application.
Alternatively, for more information call 0481 710 686 or (07) 3865 6333