We are looking for an experienced WHS Manager with experience in Contracts Administration to help out on a 9-month commercial construction project in Townsville’s CBD.
- Salary based on experience and skill set.
- Contract or hourly rate.
- Immediate start.
- Conducting site inductions
- Reviewing Safe Work Method Statements
- Preparing Monthly WHS reports
- Monitoring Sub-contractors WHS compliance
- Provide real time, onsite coaching of sub-contractors to achieve Zero Harm
- Incident investigation
- Contracts Administration
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years on-site WHSE experience on commercial building projects
- Minimum of Certificate IV WHS including current first aid certificate (Occupational preferred).
- Strong understanding of WHSE site compliance requirements.
- Minimum 12 months experience in Contracts Administration in construction
To apply please follow the link below or call us now on 07 3865 6333 for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Casual
Salary: $75,805.00 – $92,651.00 per year