Are you "Covid Ready"
With daily case numbers on the rise, the consesus in Queensland is that it’s not so much a matter of ‘if’ you’ll get COVID-19, but ‘when’.
Of course, you may never get infected with COVID-19. But if you do, there’s no need to panic.
As per the Governement directive, most Australians who get COVID-19 will be able to manage their symptoms at home.
Some simple things you can do to keep yourself, your friends and your family safe include:
What to keep in your Kit
As per the Queenland Governements Covid Care Pathway Plan, things to include in your “Covid-Ready” kit are:
- Pain-relief medicine
- Your usual medications
- Treatment for dehydration
- Disposable surgical masks
- Hand sanitiser and soap
- Cleaning products and disposable gloves
- Phone Numbers of who to call if you need help
- Activities to keep you sane at home
- Essential food for you and your household for two weeks – including food for your pets. If needed, arrange a friend or family member who doesn’t live with you to shop for you and leave it at your door