4WD All Terrain Australian owned Company established for over 40 years is seeking a 2nd Class Welder with previous experience.
The company is a leader in 4WD fabricated components for all-terrain vehicles.
The applicant needs to be reliable, self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision and be QA-minded.
Previous experience with programming/operating welding robots is a huge advantage
• Manual Mig Welding experience
• Previous experience operating a welding robot an advantage
• Ability to read technical drawings and welding data/symbols – an advantage
• Be able to produce welded components to a high standard and in a timely manner
• Take pride in their work and meet targets set by the supervisor
• Be committed to safe working practices
• Methodical approach to work QA & work procedures
• Good communication skills
To apply please follow the link below or call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
***** To be considered for the role, please ensure you include an up-to-date resume with your application. *****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $28.00 – $30.00 per hour