- Growing business
- Opportunity to join great team
Our client a General Fabrication and Engineering company has immediate work available within their factory in Townsville. Their quality of work is equally matched by the outstanding customer service they provide to each client.
They are looking to employ an experienced Boilermaker / Welders / Trade Assistants to join their team.
This opportunity would suit someone who is experienced in General fabrication and welding with strong work ethic and enjoys working in a team.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid welding experience, trade qualified preferred but not essential
- High quality mild steel, MIG welding skills
- Prepared to undergo a weld test
- Must be able to read and interpret workshop drawings
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Willing and able to take on the responsibility of your own job
- Experience with hand tools and machinery
- Strong ability to assemble parts to quality standards
- Sound safety knowledge
- Current forklift license preferred, but not essential
- Good communication skills and time management.
- Looking for work in Townsville
If you are seeking a role in a growing business working with a high performing team then this could be the role for you!
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen, have residential status or the right to work in Australia. (Preference will be given to candidates living in the Townsville Area).
Don’t Wait – Apply today
Online via Seek or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role you must be an either an Australian Citizen, have residential status or the right to work in Australia. (Due to the recruitment time frame required, Preference will be given to candidates living in Brisbane).
If you believe that you have the skills, attitude and reliability to be a part of this team, please click the link below to apply now!! or phone Accurate Recruitment (07) 4771 2113
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com