Keen to have every Friday off??? Well, then this is the job for you!
Our client is a food manufacturing company at Eagle Farm who are specialists in the production of food additives and spice blends for the meat and chicken industries and they are looking for a Container Unloader for an ongoing Casual role, with the potential to go permanent.
Duties will include:
• Continuous heavy lifting container unloading, which involves consistent lifting up to 25kgs of bagged food ingredients
• Assisting with the food production and blending of spices and additives for different recipes and mixes which can include working with aromatic spices and protein-based products
• Picking and packing orders
The ideal candidates will:
• Need to be able to work in an aromatic and sometimes hot and dusty environment
• Have own transport and drivers license essential as public transport does not meet the 5:00AM start times.
• Be available to work Monday to Thursday, 4 days per week with overtime and have a 3-day long weekend every week
• Be physically fit and able to perform continual heavy lifting of 25 kgs
• Have the ability to start as early as 5:00AM
• Preferably have a background in Container Unloading and or Food Manufacturing.
• Must have proven reliable record
To apply for these positions, call us on 07 3865 6333 or click the Apply Button. One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****