Our client based in Geebung is looking for an experienced Industrial Electrician to join their team immediately on a temp to perm basis.
This role is ongoing, day-shift with a well-established manufacturing company.
About the role:
- Preventative maintenance of production machinery
- Electrical wiring work, new installs and modifying existing runs.
- Electrical testing and commissioning of products
- Testing of full machine operation, quality checks and sign off
- Maintenance of clean and orderly tools and workspace.
- Must have at least 3 years of Electrical maintenance experience
- Previous experience working within the manufacturing industry
- Must have Electrical Licence & trade qualification
- Must have previous experience in PLC Fault Finding
- Previous experience reading and wiring schematics
- Experience in fault finding, VSD & digital and analog sensor
- Proficient with e-mail, internet and typical business software (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Friendly, bright and enthusiastic, like the rest of the team!
To apply, please follow the link below, or call (07) 3865 6333 / 0481 710 686 for more information.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, which can be found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up-to-date resume with your application****