Our client in Clontarf is looking for an experienced Electrician to join their team immediately on a temp to perm basis. There is plenty of overtime available.They are an Engineering Design company with a unique product, and no two are the same. They produce cutting-edge high-speed machinery products in their field.
About the role:
- Electrical wiring work, building switch boxes, and modifying existing ones.
- Mechanical assembly and fitting work for order completion.
- Electrical testing and commissioning of products.
- Windows and Android applications installation and setup.
- PLCs and com port setup.
- Testing of entire machine operation, quality check, and sign.
- Installation/start-up/training of Customers at their sites
- Maintenance of clean and orderly tools and workspace.
- A-grade electrician.
- Be able to read electrical drawings proficiently and wire in accordance with zero mistakes.
- Proven hands-on skills with high-speed machinery and commissioning
- Proven ability and knowledge of all things computers, software, and IT.
- Proficient with e-mail, internet, and typical business software (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook).Friendly, bright, and enthusiastic, like the rest of the team!
To apply, please follow the link below, or call (07) 3865 6333 / 0481 710 686 for more information.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, which can be found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up-to-date resume with your application****