Our client based in Crestmead is now seeking a motivated an experienced Maintenance Fitter who is available to work an ongoing day shift 7.00am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday – casual to start with a view to going permanent. Applicants must have completed a recognized trade in engineering. We require someone to be able to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment.
$45.00 / hr
This role will include:
- Adjustments, Repairs to plant equipment;
- Ability to solve technical problems, trouble shoot and maintain machinery to safety and quality standards;
- Relocating and installing machinery;
- Turning, milling, welding and fabrication of new parts
- Assisting in the manufacturing of new tooling and special purpose machines
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Previous mechanical maintenance experience in the manufacturing industry
- Any Welding and Fabricating experience an advantage
If you are seeking a role in a growing business working with a high performing team then this could be the role for you!
To be considered for this role you must be an either an Australian Citizen, have residential status or the right to work in Australia. (Due to the recruitment time frame required, Preference will be given to candidates living in Brisbane).
If you believe that you have the skills, attitude and reliability to be a part of this team, please click the link below to apply now!! or phone Accurate Recruitment (07) 3865 6333
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org