Maintenance Fitter – Crestmead – $45 / hr plus O/T
This role will start as casual and move to a permanent full time position with competitive wages and overtime available to the right applicants.
As a Maintenance Fitter you role will be to install new machinery and maintain current plant machinery.
If you have the following:
- Trade qualified mechanical fitting experience
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to quality work
- Experience with general fitting and basic machining
- Maintenance fitting experience
- Recent mechanical installation and assembly
- Own transport & current drivers’ license
- Self-motivated & positive attitude towards Workplace Health & Safety
- Motor and pump rebuild Experience
- Strong work history
- Can pass a medical and D&A
To be considered for this role you must be an either an Australian Citizen, have residential status or the right to work in Australia. (Due to the recruitment time frame required, Preference will be given to candidates living in Brisbane).
If you believe that you have the skills, attitude and reliability to be a part of this team, please click the link below to apply now!! or phone Accurate Recruitment (07) 3865 6333
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org