We are looking for keen labourers or trade assistants with a strong background in an engineering workshop.
These roles will have the potential to be ongoing if you are reliable and turn up everyday.
· Experience in the use of hand and powered tools is required.
· Tools such as sanders, grinders, buffers & chippers will be used.
· Production environment.
· Opportunity of upskilling and career development.
- Previous experience in a similar role – high quality ability to grind, sand surfaces of alloy items and knowledge of metal finishing techniques.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and prioritize tasks as required
- High attention to detail and process compliance, with a passion for high work standards
- Strong work ethic, high level of energy and commitment, reliable and punctual, and physically fit
- Northside Brisbane / Moreton Bay residents preferred.
To be considered for this role you must be an either an Australian Citizen, have residential status or the right to work in Australia. (Due to the recruitment time frame required, Preference will be given to candidates living in Brisbane).
How To Apply
If this role sounds like you call us on 07 3865 6333 or APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org