We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for a experienced Mechanical Minded Labourers at our client based in Clontarf – a reputable engineering / fabrication based company. This client offers casual 38 hours,+ per week, a competitive market rate of pay, a great team and safe working environment with a state of the facility. These are definite opportunities to go permanent.
Mechanical Minded Labourers roles:
- Must have experience in mechanical engineering with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Strong understanding of hand and power tools
- Experience in using saws, grinders and polishers an advantage
- Experience in Sandblasting an advantage
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of production applications, and processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Work Health & Safety guidelines
- Be a highly motivated individual with a strong commitment to team work
- Experience working with hose assemblies, piping and pumps would be highly regarded
- Have own reliable transport
- Basic welding skills an advantage
- Forklift licence an advantage
To be considered for these ongoing casual roles you must be an Australian Citizen, have residential status or the right to work in Australia, have a commitment to attendance and be prepared to undergo pre-employment medical inclusive of drug and alcohol testing prior to employment offer..
Our client is looking to employ immediately so if you feel you posses the above qualities please submit your resume for further consideration.