Our very busy client based in Crestmead, is looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse Coordinator.
The Warehouse Coordinator will act as the liaison between their customers and the warehouse. You will be the first point of contact for the customer and resolve any problems or concerns with the receiving and storing, processing of orders, moving and shipping of product, stock and materials to and/or from the warehouse.
- ·Enter customer purchase orders in the system.
- Assist customers with stock inquiries.
- Follow up on customer orders and their progress, ensuring a positive customer relationship
- Assist customers with over the phone prices.
- Prepares quotations accurately.
- Keeps record of daily-entered customer orders.
- Liaise with store & logistics department on delivery related issues.
- Runs daily sales reports, invoice print and post.
- Key part of this role is knowing when to ask for direction and logically prioritise the daily tasks vs bigger projects
- This role can be fast paced and offers variety and versatility to the mature minded.
- Integral to uphold an excellent standard of service to all executives, business owners, visitors, and employees.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong listening skills who is open to feedback and development
- High attention to detail and the ability to think and act quickly
- Clear and professional communication, both verbally & in writing.
- A professional attitude with a prompt and proactive approach to all office and administration duties.
- A flexible team member with the ability to build and maintain co-operative & positive relationships.
- Proven high-level, front-end experience in a previous administration role.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office Skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and Excel.
Our client is looking for an IMMEDIATE start !!!
To be considered for this role you must be an either an Australian Citizen, have residential status or the right to work in Australia. (Due to the recruitment time frame required, Preference will be given to candidates living in Brisbane).
If you believe that you have the skills, attitude and reliability to be a part of this team, please click the link below to apply now!! or phone Accurate Recruitment (07) 3865 6333
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com