Our client is an All-Terrain 4WD specialist leading the production and distribution of suspension and couplings.
They are seeking to engage the services of a Welder/Trades Assistant to join their team based in Geebung to assist a small production team in the fabrication area.
This is a Full-Time Permanent position, working a Monday to Friday roster.
- MIG Welding on a production line(experience in these areas a distinct advantage)
- Ability to evaluate, understand and fabricate from technical drawings achieving accurate & quality results
- Ability to determine a quality weld process
- Responsible for the housekeeping and cleanliness of your workspace.
- Work in a small production team, with the ability to assist in other areas outside of your core role when required.
The following traits will put you in a strong position for success:
- Appropriate experience in a recent Welding role
- Forklift licence (or willing to obtain)
- Steel fabrication experience (preferred)
- Rights to work in Australia (essential)
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply, please follow the link below or call (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual