Our client has immediate work available working with balustrade, fencing and architectural screening. Their quality of work is equally matched by the outstanding customer service they provide to each and every client.
They are looking to employ an experienced Welders to join their close-knit shop team. This opportunity would suit someone who is experienced in sheet metal fabricating and welding with strong work ethic and enjoys working in a team.
- Newly created role
- Growing business
- Opportunity to join great team
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid welding experience, trade qualified preferred but not essential
- High quality mild steel, aluminum MIG welding skills
- Ability to read drawings
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Experience with hand tools and machinery
- Strong ability to assemble parts to quality standards
- Sound safety knowledge
- Current forklift license preferred, but not essential
- Good communication skills and time management.
If you are seeking a role in a growing business working with a high performing team then this could be the role for you!
To be considered for this role you must be either an Australian Citizen or have residential status or the right to work in Australia. (Due to the recruitment time frame required, Preference will be given to candidates living in Brisbane).
To apply simply click the Apply Now button or call us on 07 3865 6333.
To apply for this job email your details to bethany@accurateRecruitment.com.au