We currently have an opportunity for a experienced Mechanical Minded Labourer at our client based in Clontarf – a reputable engineering / fabrication based company. This client offers casual 38 hours,+ per week, a competitive market rate of pay, a great team and safe working environment with a state of the facility. These are definite opportunities to go permanent.
Mechanical Minded Labourers roles:
- Must have experience in mechanical engineering with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Strong understanding of hand and power tools
- Experience in using saws, grinders and polishers
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of workshop applications, and processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Work Health & Safety guidelines
- Be a highly motivated individual with a strong commitment to team work
- Experience working with steel would be highly regarded
- Have own reliable transport
- Basic fabrication skills an advantage
- Forklift licence an advantage
To be considered for these ongoing casual roles you must be an Australian Citizen, have residential status or the right to work in Australia, have a commitment to attendance and be prepared to undergo pre-employment medical inclusive of drug and alcohol testing prior to employment offer if required.
Our client is looking to employ immediately so if you feel you posses the above qualities please submit your resume for further consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $32.00 – $33.00 per hour
Expected hours: 38 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Australia (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected Start Date: 11/01/2024
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org