$30.00 / hr to start
Our client based in Narangba is an innovative leader within the mining materials industry, providing the highest level of service and quality products to their customers. They are proudly Australian owned
They are seeking a keen and motivated Junior to learn the in and outs of Welding and Fabrication to join their production facility. They manufacture quality, custom-built stainless steel sieves and screens.
Training will be provided on all aspects of the role and duties will include:
- spot welding products together
- basic fabrication work
- general trade assistant work around the factory
- maintaining a clean and tidy area
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be prepared to learn and adhere to the OH&S requirements within a manufacturing environment
- Be able to communicate effectively and be willing to engage in the manufacturing environment
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Be able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
- Have a high standard of quality workmanship
- Have your own reliable transport
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Have good written English skills
- Be in good health with the ability to lift and carry heavy objects
Experience with mechanical fitting and assembling of components within a manufacturing environment and competency in the use of hand and power tools will be viewed upon favorably.
Salary will be negotiated in line with experience, with overtime opportunities available. If you think you fit the above criteria, we would be interested in hearing from you.
This is a great way to get into the Metal Fabrication Industry !!!
To be considered for this role you must be an either an Australian Citizen, have residential status or the right to work in Australia. (Due to the recruitment time frame required, Preference will be given to candidates living in Brisbane).
If you believe that you have the skills, attitude and reliability to be a part of this team, please click the link below to apply now!! or phone Accurate Recruitment (07) 3865 6333
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com