Our client based in Crestmead is now seeking a motivated and experienced Maintenance Fitter / Welder available to work an ongoing day shift from 7.00 am to 3.00 pm Monday to Friday for 3-4 months.
- $40.00 /hr
This role will include:
- Adjustments, Repairs to plant equipment;
- Ability to solve technical problems and troubleshoot and maintain machinery to safety and quality standards;
- Relocating and installing machinery;
- Turning, milling, welding, and fabrication of new parts
- Assisting in the manufacturing of new tooling and special purpose machines
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Completed a recognized trade in Engineering
- Previous mechanical maintenance experience in the manufacturing industry
- Welding and Fabricating experience
Please follow the link below to apply, or call us on (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual