Our very busy client based in Crestmead is seeking an experienced and reliable Warehouse Storeperson with a high level of enthusiasm to join their team. You will be responsible for receiving and dispatching goods, picking and packing orders and general warehouse duties. You will also need to adhere to the Company’s WHS policies and procedures.
This is a casual position to start with a potential full-time position working from Monday to Friday. Overtime is on offer daily and at weekends. They are located in a convenient location with excellent team culture and a safe working environment.
- Immediate start
- $29.50 / hr – Day Shift OR $33.90 / hr – Afternoon Shift
- Rotating 2 week roster
- Overtime on offer
You will be responsible for various warehouse activities including:
- Picking and packing of stock for customer orders.
- Putting away stock supplies in their correct locations.
- Assisting with the receiving and dispatching of stock.
- General warehouse duties.
- RF Scanning
- High-Reach Forklift work
- Loading and unloading of stock on and off trucks and containers.
- General cleaning of warehouse areas.
You will need:
- Open Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence
- Be able to do 2 weeks of Day Shifts and then 2 weeks of Afternoon Shifts
- Have exposure to a fast-moving warehouse environment
- Be physically fit, self-motivated, reliable and willing to work hard
- Show a stable work history
- Demonstrate an excellent attendance record
- Have high attention to detail
- Have good written and spoken communication skills
- Have a good level of computer Literacy
- Be able to work well within a team
- Be dedicated to working in a safe manner and satisfying customer needs
To apply, please follow the link below or call (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
One of our consultants will be in contact with successful candidates to discuss the next stage of our recruitment process.
Due to the ongoing situation with Covid-19, we will now be Phone pre-screening all applicants and conducting interviews via video conferencing.
Accurate Recruitment uses Microsoft Team Meetings and Zoom, found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please bring them up during the pre-screening process.
****To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
Job Types: Full-time, Casual