High profile client established for over 40 years is seeking Robotic welder operators for their engineering workshop based in Geebung
The company is a leader in fabricated components for all terrain vehicles.
The applicants will need to be reliable, self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision and able to work night shift.
Previous experience with programming/operating welding robots is a huge advantage
Desirable but not vital:
- Previous experience operating a robot welder
- Experience in welding aluminum, mild steel, stainless steel preferred
- Ability to read technical drawings and welding data/symbols – an advantage
- Be able to produce welded components to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Take pride in their work and meet targets set by the supervisor
- Committed to safe working practices
- Methodical approach to work QA & work procedures
- Good communication skills
To apply please follow the link below and ensure you include a current resume with your application.
For more information, please call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $30.00 – $36.00 per hour